To our community,
Safety precautions National Body & Paint has put in place to ensure the utmost safety for you, our technicians, and the community in light of the Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19).
We are continuing to repair cars & trucks. We are available for estimates by appointment only 406-442-2160. To ensure everyone’s safety, we are implementing National Body & Paint No-Contact Car & Truck Repair Service which we kindly request your help with. During your upcoming appointments, we strongly encourage that you:
- Avoid direct contact. Our technicians have been instructed to avoid direct contact including shaking hands. Car owners may choose to leave their keys in a convenient place, and let the technician know via phone call/text. Payment may also be handled over the phone with the technician.
- Manage your appointment. If you are showing any cold, flu, or flu-like symptoms, please be proactive in following our no-contact procedures.
Additionally, our technicians will be taking extra steps to ensure your safety including:
- Disinfecting high-touch areas in your car such as the steering wheel, door handles, door panels, and car keys
- Disinfecting all credit card readers and any other items that customers may come in contact with
- Disinfecting all equipment and tools as well as any high-touch areas in our shop
- Any technicians who are exhibiting cold, flu, or flu-like symptoms are required to stay home
We understand how important it is to keep your vehicle running, especially during this time. We are doing everything we can to ensure that we are able to repair your vehicle in the safest way possible.
Feel free to call us 406-442-2160 with any questions. For the latest news about COVID-19, we recommend consulting the CDC’s website.